Home » Gasco Multi-Gas Bump Test 401: 50% LEL Methane, 21% Oxygen, 250 ppm Carbon Monoxide, 40 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide, Balance Nitrogen
Gasco Multi-Gas Bump Test 401: 50% LEL Methane, 21% Oxygen, 250 ppm Carbon Monoxide, 40 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide, Balance Nitrogen
Buy Gasco 401 Multi-Mix Bump Test Gas Lowest Price Guarantee*.
- Precision bump test gas used to test sensors in gas detection equipment for environmental emissions monitoring, industrial hygiene monitors and trace impurity analyzers.
- Exceeds or meets the requirements of Gas Detection Equipment Manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all manufacturers' calibration sensors, equipment and detectors
- Precision blended and inspected to industry standards - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable and certified
- Made in the USA by GASCO, ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Contact us for custom dual, triple and quad bump test mixtures.
Subject to hazardous materials shipping requirements.
|Gas Mixture:||50% LEL Methane, 21% Oxygen, 250 ppm Carbon Monoxide, 40 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide, Balance Nitrogen|
|Gas Type:||Reactive Multi-Mixture|
|Cylinder Size:||Aluminum: 10 Liter|
|Compatible Part Numbers:||Bacharach 54-0298
Compatible with calibration sensors requiring the specified concentration and balance gas.
|Manufactured by:||Gasco Affiliates, LLC|
|Shelf Life:||15 months|
|Regulator Compatibility:||Aerosol trigger attached to cylinder.|
|Tubing Compatibility:||Teflon® Tubing|
See more: Multi-Gas Bump Test